xfj 发表于 2008-8-23 09:29:53

introduce "The West Lake "

The West Lake scenic zone encompasses an area of 6 square kilometers. West Lake is an elliptical landscape with a water surface of 5.66 square kilometers, and a circumference of 15 km. Its famous scenic spots comprise Su Causeway, and Bai Causeway, which have partitioned the Lake into inner, outer and back lakes, Gushan (The Solitary Hill), Xiaoyingzhou (Small Fairy Island), Huxin Ting (Mid-lake Pavilion), Ruangong Dun (A mount after a provincial governor Ruangong) etc. In combination with the surrounding hills and streams, they make up the West Lake beautiful scenery.
The "Ten Scenes of the West lake" have pinpointed the charms of the West lake in different places, different seasons and different times of the year.
The west lake also have Ten New Scenes of the West lake . which are no less fascinating than the Old Ten. but the charms of the West Lake are not limited to these twenty scenes. There are better-known scenes and sights such as the Temple of soul's Retreat, the Temple of Yue Fei, the Jade Emperor Mountain, the Baopo Taoist Temple...
My brief introduction may give you some idea about the saying that the West Lake has so many beautiful thing to offer that you can simply not take them all in.

[ 本帖最后由 xfj 于 2008-8-23 09:34 编辑 ]

lingyunxu 发表于 2008-8-24 19:22:24

Through your introduction,I have know something about The West Lack.
Thank you!
One day,I will have a plane to visit The West Lack.

xfj 发表于 2008-8-25 10:44:26

welcome!:victory:

WANXP 发表于 2008-10-16 09:30:32

I have been in hangzhou for nearlythree months,and I have the chance of visiting the West Lake.
After the first visit ,I like this famous place.I think in the next two years,I will visit The West Lake,walk along the Su Causeway and the Bai Causeway,also the temple of Yue Fei!
I think what I say sound good!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: introduce "The West Lake "