ki9kz32466 发表于 2009-6-8 11:00:21

COCO ROCHA, model.

COCO ROCHA, model.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/10/03/fashion/24826235.JPG

WHAT I'M WEARING NOW The jacket is from the late 1800s. I got it at Cheap Jack's. I've been waiting until the Paris shows to wear it. Everyone gets decked out there, whereas in New York, people are a bit more laid back. The pants are Rag & Bone - I wear a lot of their stuff - and the shoes are from Aldo.

ALDO? REALLY? I was in a frenzy there the other day. They had all these cute new styles. The salesgirls were like, "You're Coco!" I was like,Women's shoes, "Shhh, I'm not really buying shoes.&quot,athletic shoes; But I believe if you see something you like and it's cheap, by all means get it. Just don't do it head to toe. Carry an expensive bag.

RECENT PURCHASES I bought a lot of good things at Cheap Jack's: a long black coat with gold trim and these cute 1950s polka-dot jumpsuits. They're very va-va-voom. But I don't really shop that much. Models get clothes for free.

RECENT FREEBIES A pair of Louboutin shoes with spikes all over them.

STYLE INSPIRATION The Tudors - that kind of Old World look. I've been into it for the past couple seasons. Riding boots, britches, high-collared blouses ... But you wear just one piece, and pair it with simple black pants and nice shoes. Or, you know, Aldo.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: COCO ROCHA, model.