找回密码
 注册
Simdroid-非首页
查看: 241|回复: 3

VUMAT and DOUBLE_PRECISION

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-31 13:17:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 西安交通大学
I want to use ABAQUS/Explicit with user-subroutine VUMAT, which needsdouble precision variables. As indicated by the Reference Manual i startabaqus with "abaqus job=... user=... double" and/or on a second try with "explicit_precision=DOUBLE_PRECISION" in the abaqus environment file.
But somehow i still get e.g. the props field as single precision, because using it as real*8 in a subroutine does not work correctly.
Secondly the .log file shows two compilation/linking steps, one "double precision" and the second one "single precision".
Is this normal andwhat am I'm doing wrong?
3x

[ 本帖最后由 shawn2008 于 2007-8-31 13:19 编辑 ]
发表于 2007-9-1 08:15:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自 浙江杭州
Simdroid开发平台
有一段时间没有用ABAQUS了,为了提高计算精度,我记得自己当初是用"abaqus job=... user=... double interactive" 提交任务的,只显示用explicit double precision 进行求解。
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-9-1 18:05:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自 西安交通大学
谢谢!
已经知道原因了,一个USA的朋友给的解释如下,
(感觉很多时候都是abaqus软件内部原理的问题,但我们对abaqus的内部知道的太少了)

When running a double precision ABAQUS/Explicit simulation that is using a VUMAT, ABAQUS will use an initial single precision increment to "set things up", and then during the real simulation switch over to double precision.

In your case this can be a problem since your Fortran file is first called with single precision variables and then called with double precision variables. If you hard-code your Fortran file for double precision it will not work!                               ```````````````````````````
`````````````````````````````

I think that this behavior is new for ABAQUS v6.7.

I know of two ways to solve this problem:
- use "include 'vaba_params.inc" . This is an approach that I personally no not like.
- create both single and double precision shared libraries from your source file *before* calling ABAQUS. I can explain this in more detail is you want.
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-8 21:49:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自 黑龙江哈尔滨
3# shawn2008
版主你好,我最近在编材料本构vumat,单精度时可以正常计算,但是换为双精度(real*8)时却出现code693,我也尝试着改include 'vaba_params.inc‘,但仍然出现错误,望赐教!
3x
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 02:29 , Processed in 0.037267 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.