Simdroid-非首页
查看: 58|回复: 0

[后处理] Font size of measure value

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-7 23:01:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 安徽合肥
我在国外一个网站上回复以及他们的回答提供大家分享一下
A,B,C,D代表不同的人

A:Hello!!

how can I change the font size of a measure value size? And is it possible to move this value on the graphic?

thank you..

B:
Hi,
I'ld recommend the Notes panel for this. This gives you more flixibility in terms of font, location and description.
E.g. if you'ld like to add a note at a certain node/element which gives you "ID: value", you could simply use as a description:
ID: {entity.id} Value: {entity.contour_val}

C:
Hallo Herr Hettel,

ich hatte nicht gedacht, dass Sie die Frage beantworten würden. Sie waren mein Lehrer im Grundkurs im Dezember.

Ich bedanke mich für Ihre Hilfe.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Ali Cagri Kurucu

D:
I‘ld like to know how to enlarge the font size of the measure value too. Because if there are serval windows ,setting the note for each window is a rough work, can I just find a easy way to set the measure value's font?(I have try to change the default setting of Hyperview in *.tcl file ,but it didn't work). ths!

C:
You have the following options:

1) changing the default appearance of the Notes (before starting HV and creating notes)
To do this, edit in your HW-installation the file ..\hw\prefinc\preferences_post.mvw. You will find there:
(...)
//Notes Panel
NoteFont("Times New Roman",0,1,16) // Family, bold, italic, size
NoteForeGroundColor("White")
NoteBackGroundColor("SteelBlue4")
NoteAttachment("Window")
NoteDescription("Note 2")
NoteTransparency("On")
NoteAnchorToScreen("Off")
NoteTextAlignment("Left")
NoteBorderThickness("1") // or any +ve value.
(...)

Place an * before NoteFont (*NoteFont) to "activate" the command and make the necessary changes in the arguments

2) changing the appearance of all notes after you already created the
To do this, make the window with the "Correct" note appearance active, start use Tools->Apply Style ..., uncheck all checkboxes but the "Notes" checkbox. Press Apply. (Make sure that you check the desired "Apply to: setting)

Regards,
Stefan

D:
Thanks for your sincere answer.

I'm so sorry ,I couldn't make it out yet.
I can't find the strings that you refered before in the "prefences_post.mvw"file.I have try to add all the strings you mentioned ,but It indeed make no sense.
I used HM9.0 and I don't know wheather if your HM is an upgrade version.
thanks and looking forward to get your answer again.

Best wishes,
selqi

ps:I want to enlarge the font size , eg. after I access the contour panel "displacement" --"apply" then click measure panel,and check the "static maxmin result" then where there appear "static max value=XXXX",I just want to enlarge the font size of the string "static max value=XXXX".
and maybe I can't express myself clearly(English is my second language), I hope you can understand my meaning.
thank you!

C:
I was referring to the recent HyperView version, which is 10.0. The contect of the preference files have changed compared to HV9.0. I do not know if that is also possible with version 9.

D:
thank you! I'll recommend my company to upgrade our HM9.0 to the latest version HM11.0
thank you again!

参考自http://www.altairhyperworks.com/yaf/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1150&#1150
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:41 , Processed in 0.030827 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.