zsq-w 发表于 2012-7-17 09:12:04

懂杂志的来看看:Scientific Research Publishing的一个特刊

我的一个朋友收到Scientific Research Publishing旗下一个特刊的邮件,我搜索了下,有人反映Scientific Research Publishing的牌子被人拿去骗钱,影响因子也不高。内行的朋友来看看发表下意见~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------华丽分割线---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 9:56 PM
To: ******************
Subject: Dr.*******, Invitation to Submit an Article to Special Issue on "Modeling of Composite Materials and Wave Propagation in Heterogeneous"

This message was sent to [***@****.edu].Unsubscribe by clickinghere.

Special Issue on Advances in Modeling of Composite Materials and Wave Propagation in
Heterogeneous MaterialsEngineeringCall for Papers

Dear Dr. *********,

I am pleased to inform you about our upcoming Special Issue on "Modeling of Composite Materials and Wave Propagation in Heterogeneous Materials" (www.scirp.org/journal/eng ) which will be published in the "Engineering" (ENG, ISSN: 1947-394X), an open-accessed journal published by Scientific Research Publishing (SCIRP), USA.    
Being an open access journal:

·Fast and wide dissemination of your research findings ensuring great visibility   in peers.·Full and instant access to your research to researchers around the world.·Free downloads of the published articles without any subscription fee   permanently.

Paper submission:

Original and unpublished contributions that must not currently be under review by another journal are solicited. All manuscripts should be submitted through theOnline Submission System, please include an indication of your intention to publish within the special issue to be entitled "Special Issue- Modeling of Composite Materials and Wave Propagation in Heterogeneous Materials".

Sincerely yours,

ENG Editorial Office
Scientific Research Publishing
eng@scirp.org

lkewei 发表于 2012-7-17 10:55:25

I am not familiar with this company. Here is the wiki page, doesn't look good?

=====================================================================
Scientific Research Publishing is an academic publisher of open-access electronic journals, founded in 2006/2007. {{As of|2012]], it offered more than 200 open access journals in the areas of science, technology and medicine.
The company created controversy in 2010 when it was found that its journals duplicated papers which had already been published elsewhere, without notification of or permission from the original author. Several of these publications have subsequently been retracted. In addition, some of these journals had listed academics on their editorial boards without their permission or even knowledge, sometimes in fields very different from their own. A spokesperson for the company commented that these issues had been "information-technology mistakes", which would be corrected.

zsq-w 发表于 2012-7-18 16:46:17

lkewei 发表于 2012-7-17 10:55 static/image/common/back.gif
I am not familiar with this company. Here is the wiki page, doesn't look good?

=================== ...

看来很一般。

http://www.scirp.org/aboutUs/Jobs.aspx

lkewei 发表于 2012-7-19 00:36:05

I got their email asking for paper today.

zsq-w 发表于 2012-7-19 09:02:28

lkewei 发表于 2012-7-19 00:36 static/image/common/back.gif
I got their email asking for paper today.

Then, do u want to try ?

lkewei 发表于 2012-7-19 09:21:15

zsq-w 发表于 2012-7-19 09:02 static/image/common/back.gif
Then, do u want to try ?

No, I don't know about those journals.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 懂杂志的来看看:Scientific Research Publishing的一个特刊