谁有SAP5的 填卡说明书

各位大侠:
   谁有SAP5的填卡说明书,我乐意以程序赠送

欧阳中华 发表于 2005-7-30 16:35:16

Re:谁有SAP5的 填卡说明书

我有呀,但是早就不用了,:)

nafmo 发表于 2005-8-14 03:26:34

Re:谁有SAP5的 填卡说明书

I used to have one manual for SAP5, but it's long gone. SAP5 can solve lots of complicated problems. However, there is no pre and post processor which makes it hard to solve large structual problems since it'll take someone a long time to prepare the input deck and it's very easy to make mistakes. As far as the comercial softwares are concened, there are many options for you, see a list of them in this forum. I guessed you are debugging the SAP5 source code and thus would like to have a user manual for it. I'd think this a great starting point for anyone who's serious about learning FEM and how it's implemented. Often times that people learns the basics of the theory, he will know even better if he knows how to implement into a FEA code since it requires lots of skills and knowledges (theory of mechanics, like elastiticity, plasticity, plate and shell, etc... theory of FE, programming in C or Fortran, Linear Algebraic, data structure arrangement etc etc...). Once you completely understand the code, you'll be pretty knowledgeable in applied mechanics and FEM which is very beneficial for your future career. Unfortunately, it takes lots of time and effort to study thoroughly the code. Good luck.

moguowei00 发表于 2010-10-5 12:22:20

英语水平不行,看不懂啊。

moguowei88 发表于 2010-10-5 21:37:57

顶。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 谁有SAP5的 填卡说明书