找回密码
 注册
Simdroid-非首页
查看: 85|回复: 1

where is 'daily news'?

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-4-11 23:49:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 北京海淀
I am a junior in ANSYS section. i usually go into the professional language section to see the' daily news '! Now ,i can't find the any piece of daily news.  where is the daily news ?  I like it not only because of  its interesting ,but also it can improve my english level ! i can learn more about the trend of  developments of science !  

Frankly Speaking About New Discoveries in Cancer
In the last 25 years, there have been dramatic advances in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Advances across most cancers have resulted in improved outcomes, leading to larger numbers of disease-free, long-term survivors, as well as prolonged survival for those developing metastatic diseases. According to the President’s Cancer Panel 2003-2004 Annual Report, Living Beyond Cancer: Finding a New Balance, nearly 1.4 million of the survivors living today were diagnosed more than 20 years ago. These changes were brought about by ongoing new discoveries in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. This progress has also been accompanied by a profound awareness of the psychological impact of a cancer diagnosis, treatment, survivorship, and of the complex psychosocial issues that exist in those with metastatic disease.
People living with cancer and their loved ones need reliable, comprehensive and current information to help identify the best options for treatment, to better manage the disease over time, and to feel confident that they are receiving the best possible care available. Frankly Speaking About New Discoveries in Cancer is an educational tool that has been specifically developed by The Wellness Community to provide information that will help people with cancer and their caregivers understand and feel more comfortable with innovations occurring in the field of cancer. It is the goal of The Wellness Community that the information within this resource will also help improve communication among health care providers, patients, and their caregivers related to both treatment and recovery.
Throughout this kit, you will find up-to-date information about the newest cancer therapies available today as well as those still being tested in clinical trials. It is important to know that due to the fast changing nature of science, new information about cancer research is constantly emerging. Resources that may maintain current information about cancer treatments include the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

[ 本帖最后由 半个苹果 于 2007-4-11 23:52 编辑 ]
发表于 2007-4-12 03:22:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
Simdroid开发平台
Dude, just my two cents, if you are really such a news-whore, why don't you just go nytimes.com, cnn.com, et al. to quench your thirst instead of waiting for someone doing "Ctrl +C", "Ctrl +V" stuff like that. lol
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 08:40 , Processed in 0.032908 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.