Simdroid-非首页
查看: 274|回复: 8

[电磁与结构流体等的耦合] 对xansys回复的疑问(电热耦合问题)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-6 10:03:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 江苏南京
我在xansys.net上发的帖子,mike给回复的,但有些疑问,希望能帮我解答一下呀。
我的原贴:
This test includ=
es the signal-generator (constant, sinusoidal signal,random signal), the sensor and wire, data collected device. Two ends of wire are the sensor and collector. The sensor converts the mechanical signal into eletric signal including the voltage signal and eletric charge signal. Usually, the signal gathered by collector is often voltage signal with the order of mv The radius of wire is about 1mm, and the wire is located in heating-furnace. The rise time is controlled by heating furnace. This is all the working process.
So, the solid69 is suit for the analysis if the frequency is lower the certain limit and the rise time is ignored.However, I can't get the output voltage corresponding input voltage. I have studied the vm185, and think the current density*rsvx is the voltage through the cross-section. Is it correct? If not, what parameter is calculated as the output voltage.
I wanted to use the circur124 as the independent voltage source, but it is only compatible with solid97 or plane53. Please give me your advice.
Thanks very much and best wishes to you.

the reply of mike:
With the 1mm wire, unless the signal is 5KHz and higher, there is no need to model the skin effect. I do not think the mechanical motioncould result in a rise sufficiently short to result in eddy currents.  I have seen explosions result in property changes with short time spans,but I do not think this is your case.  You are right, the 69 is a suitable element and the VOLT for the 69 is a physical volt. So youshould not have to calculate the voltage drop other than taking the difference of the VOLT dof. In current conduction, you would normallyassociate a voltage drop with a current flow. The problem with using I*R is that R is changing along the wire due to the temperature and could besufficiently different in the radial direction through the wire which requires this variation in rsvx be taken into account. For this reason,the voltage drop from start to end is best calculated using the VOLT dof at each end.
发表于 2007-6-6 11:00:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自 安徽合肥
Simdroid开发平台
呵呵。这样不行啊。要把有疑问的地方找出来,单列出来。
要不然不就成了全文翻译了?
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-6 11:25:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏南京
呵呵,明白了。
1)I have seen explosions result in property changes with short time spans,but I do not think this is your case. ,这句话没看明白,我认为是我研究的例子不是材料属性变化的原因。
2)the VOLT for the 69 is a physical volt. 采用solid69是正确的,但是solid69里面所指的电压是物理电压,就不明白了。什么是物理电压,是表征原来的值,还是相对原来的值来进行的转换的呢
3)So youshould not have to calculate the voltage drop other than taking the difference of the VOLT dof. 电压降和电压自由度的问题,意思好像是我,我应该考虑电压降,而不是电压的自由度。可是若是施加电压降的话,不就是在自由度上施加么,d,,volt,
4)the voltage drop from start to end is best calculated using the VOLT dof at each end.
是不是就是在两端定义电压值,也就是电压降,通过施加在自由度上。而且好像是要将电压降与随温度变化的电阻率联系起来,那么施加的电压降将是随温度变化的参数。
5)在传导电流的分析中,采用电压降(两端施加)的方法,与耦合电压自由度,在一段施加电压值为零,另一端施加为f,,amps的方法,两者有什么不同,各自侧重点在哪里,也就是分析的重点。
6)我原先问的问题中,还有一个是关于vm185的疑问,采用电阻率*电阻密度的方法计算得到电压,是否就是通过截面的电压呢。北极熊甲给出了一个答案,好像是符合这个转换的。
希望大家帮我解释一下呀。
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-7 17:47:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏南京
自己顶一下,希望得到更多的指点。
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-8 09:54:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自 黑龙江哈尔滨
1)没什么吧,就是你的时间长
2)物理电压-就是物理意义上的电压,单位是volt,而ansys中瞬态分析和谐分析中电压用volt-second
3)4)可能他没仔细看你的程序?她说电压降不用你来计算,你可以直接指定。是的,电压降就是两个断面指定不同的volt。
5)f,amps在磁场分析中经常用于指导总电流而不知道电流分布的瞬态分析中,即,可以考虑电流分布。但是在电场分析中,好像不是这样的,电流密度是均布的。你可以再看看电场分析的加载部分和单元说明,确定一下。
6)
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-8 11:35:13 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏南京
谢谢版主的指点,有些明白了,有些仍存疑问。
但认为施加电压将是正确的,需要通过值来指定。volt-second没有确定其意义,我看看ansys的帮助,查找一下答案,也需要版主的指点。
对于施加电场,经过瞬态分析,电流密度是均匀分布的,在不考虑磁场的作用下,应该考虑电流的分布问题。
6)版主没有给出解释,曾经你给我解释过,是通过截面的电压,不知理解正确否?
谢谢版主的指点。
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-1 11:12:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自 辽宁沈阳
在传导电流的分析中,采用电压降(两端施加)的方法,与耦合电压自由度,在一段施加电压值为零,另一端施加为f,,amps的方法,两者有什么不同,各自侧重点在哪里,也就是分析的重点。
这个问题谁给解决下啊?
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-8 22:54:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
我也采用了两端电压降的方法来仿真,发现结果和f,,amps的方法差的很远,采用电压降的方法,在暂态仿真中,很短的时间就会累计很大的电流。
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-12 16:35:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自 辽宁沈阳
在传导电流的分析中,采用电压降(两端施加)的方法,与在一端施加电压值为零,另一端耦合电压自由度,并施加为电流(f,,amps)的方法,两者有什么不同,各自侧重点在哪里,也就是分析的重点。
这个问题谁给解决下啊
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Simapps系列直播

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 19:14 , Processed in 0.054100 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.