找回密码
 注册
Simdroid-非首页
查看: 155|回复: 15

movie fans only

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-12-7 10:33:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 美国
Folks,
Ah.. I am gonna see 1 or 2 movies this weekend. Any suggestions?
发表于 2006-12-7 14:02:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏无锡
Simdroid开发平台
with whom ?
发表于 2006-12-7 14:33:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自 天津滨海新区
原帖由 FreddyMusic 于 2006-12-7 14:02 发表
with whom ?

Certainly,with his girl friend.There is no second answer.:lol
发表于 2006-12-7 15:06:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自 LAN
-_-!!!

what movies do you have?
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-7 15:09:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
I have no girl friend...
I don't know yet. Need suggestion and download after that.
发表于 2006-12-7 15:14:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自 LAN
Okay... ...
then you can come to
www.kan51.net
and download I guess, I guess, I guess guess guess
or Kangxi is coming
or some cartoons
发表于 2006-12-7 22:18:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自 天津滨海新区
原帖由 dava 于 2006-12-7 15:14 发表
Okay... ...
then you can come to
www.kan51.net
or Kangxi is coming
or some cartoons

ha ,ha ,what you suggestion is?
发表于 2006-12-8 10:34:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自 湖北武汉
原帖由 dava 于 2006-12-7 15:14 发表
Okay... ...
then you can come to
www.kan51.net
or Kangxi is coming
or some cartoons

You like to see Kangxi?
Amazing!

perch88,what about Prison Break,the actor is so handsome,but it is a sitcom.

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-9 00:05:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
Thx! where to download then?
发表于 2006-12-9 17:37:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自 湖北武汉
You can use baidu to search it.Or use eMule to download it from this webside http://lib.verycd.com/2005/08/31/0000063290.html or use bt
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-10 01:36:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
Thanks a lot!

A great X'mas gift!
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-10 06:06:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
I am watching season 1.
This is a good substitution of FRIENDS.
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-10 07:20:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
perfect movie
I like this style... funny romantic.... COOL!
Wentworth is so... handsome
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0589505/bio

Wentworth Miller

He is of African, Jamaican, English, and German descent on his father's side, and of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent on his mother's side.

He is a 1990 graduate of Quaker Valley High, Miller moved to Sewickley Heights for his senior year of high school with his father, Wentworth Miller II.

His mother, Roxann, is a Special Education Teacher and a graduate from Yale.

His father, Wentworth E. Miller II is a Lawyer and a graduate of Yale.

He has 2 younger sisters, Gillian and Leigh, who is the youngest. Gillian is a Lawyer and Leigh is in Law School.

A snippet of Wentworth's guest star role on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997), "Go Fish" Season 2, (Episode 20: 5 May 1998), is used in the montage of images in the opening credits for the third season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

He is allergic to cats and dogs as well as certain foods.

His tattoos for the show "Prison Break" (2005) are a 4 hour make-up process.

According to the special features on the Prison Break DVD, he auditioned for Superman/Clark Kent when the project was still in Brett Ratner's hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal quotes
"When I got to college, acting suddenly seemed like a very risky proposition and all my friends were going to law school or med school or Wall Street."

"You might look at my CV and see I've had 12 jobs, but I've been to over 450 auditions so I've heard 'no' a lot more than I've heard 'yes'. So if I go in looking only to meet my own standards, then that will make taking that rejection a little bit easier. And when I do get that job it will seem like icing on the cake."

"The show is completely preposterous. But that aside, it's a great ride."

"My experience is that I find myself having to constantly define myself to others, day-in, day-out. The quote that's helped me the most through that is from Toni Morrison's Beloved where she says, "Definitions belong to the definers, not the defined" - so I find myself defining myself for other people lest I be defined by others and stuck into some box where I don't particularly belong."

"I have a little fantasy where in the last episode of the season, we slip into the prison's sewer system, up through the grate, and pop out a hatch - and we're face to face with Matthew Fox and spend season 2 on a tropical beach." - jokingly linking his show, "Prison Break" (2005) to "Lost" (2004)

"My father is black and my mother is white. Therefore, I could answer to either, which kind of makes me a racial Lone Ranger, caught between two communities."

"I'm kind of a dork. I don't have much game. I'm not particularly comfortable in bars or clubs. I much prefer being home playing Scrabble, having dinner with a couple friends, going to see a movie, or losing a whole weekend to Season 14 of Law and Order or The Simpsons."

"I made a decision not to work out because I'm lazy and also, the character is not a superhero. I didn't want him to be a buff guy with Jackie Chan moves because the point is he's smarter than your average Joe." - on playing Michael Scofield with his regular physique

When asked what character from literature he would like to play: " Well, if we can expand the definition of literature to include comic books, I'd definitely love a crack at General Zod from 'Superman'. So I'm hoping that Bryan Singer makes a sequel to the 'Superman' that's coming out and casts me." (TV Guide, April 10-16,2006)
发表于 2006-12-10 15:16:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自 湖北武汉
Do you know about his 'secret'?
His eyes have different color,one eye is brown,another is green
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-11 01:04:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
"He is of African, Jamaican, English, and German descent on his father's side, and of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent on his mother's side." ?
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-11 13:29:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
I like the Chinese style background music. They use a lot Er Hu.. and rap

familiar but new words,
fish
snowflake
cook
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Simapps系列直播

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 00:27 , Processed in 0.042350 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.