找回密码
 注册
Simdroid-非首页
查看: 417|回复: 4

[CFX/ICEMCFD] 【讨论】CFX的朋友快来

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-11-5 10:07:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 江苏无锡
我希望CFX的朋友来此讨论各自的问题
我正在寻找CFX中的PRO/E的接口。按CFX的printable book 提供的步骤,我更改C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data(隐藏目录)\CFX-5下的cfx5launcher.cfg,在里面加入MSCP_PROE_CMD=" proe的全目录",但是没有效果,请高手说说原因
windhair 该用户已被删除
发表于 2003-11-6 01:01:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自 德国
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-6 09:38:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏无锡

回复: 【讨论】CFX的朋友快来

I have the the license for PREO Translation,and can`t run the import for the Pro/E,the error information isas following:
  The Pro/DEVELOP foreign program "p3_ProENGINEER" supplied by The MacNeal-Schwendler Corporation was either not executed by Pro/ENGINEER or did not execute to completion. Verify that your workstation has been registered to run Pro/ENGINEER if importing a Part (PRT) or an Assembly (ASM).  Also verify that the file input for import exists.
I verified all requests,and exists no question.
windhair 该用户已被删除
发表于 2003-11-6 16:16:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自 德国
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-7 08:33:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏无锡

回复: 【讨论】CFX的朋友快来

I add " MSCP_PROE_CMD=" the full path of pro/E""in the file  cfx5launcher.cfg located C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\CFX-5, does not show  MSCP_PROE_CMD=" the full path of pro/E" after operating the command show/variables in the main menu. and adding  " MSCP_PROE_CMD=" the full path of pro/E"" in the system enviroment variables , shows the  " MSCP_PROE_CMD=" the full path of pro/E"" in CFX, but can`t run the import for Pro/E. I suggest you are right or the configuration file of the CFX import for Pro/e is not cfx5launcher.cfg.
dou you use the softerware cfx, I have downloaded  some .ppt documents about CFX ,if you need I Email to you, or you access the URL:http://www.aoxue.org/cgi-bin/bbs/forum_show.cgi,there is a column about the CFX.hope it benefits you .
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 09:25 , Processed in 0.039818 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.