找回密码
 注册
Simdroid-非首页
查看: 162|回复: 4

A question about using Patran to read the results from Abaqus!

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-3-24 00:09:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 英国
First I have successfully achieved this case below:
Using Abaqus/standard, afer adding node file keyword in the .inp file and computating , I get .fil files. I can use Patran to read .fil file and Post process the datas from abaqus.

But ,when using Abaqus/ Explicit after adding node file keyword in the .inp file and calculating, I get .sel file( Helps from Abaqus say that .sel is the same function as .fil in Explicit), not .fil file. Then I use Patran to read this file( .sel), nothing happens. Why? Does Patran only read .fil file, not the .sel file? that is to say, Patran only has a link to the data from abaqus/standard? Would like to discuss this case if you have the same experience! Thanks for help !!! (BTW, I have tried to change the setting options in Patran about the file type(.fil) as .sel, it seems useless!)
发表于 2004-3-24 10:55:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自 上海徐汇区

回复: A question about using Patran to read the results from Abaqus!

Simdroid开发平台
you should transfer *.sel file to *.fil file first, using the following command:
abaqus job=jobname convert=select
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-24 20:52:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自 英国

To wjytj, thanks!!!

Hi, wjytj. Now I have successfully tranfered the .sel file into .fil file that Patran can read! And at the same time, I want to write your command I have done in details for the potential person who will use this command:
In my example, I want to transfer abc.sel into abc.fil
the command line in my UINX system will be like this:
abq631 job=abc convert=select, NOT job=abe.sel
Note: the names of all the other file created by Abaqus, which related with abc.sel, should be not changed, that is to say, the other file's names should be such as abc.odb, abc.sta, etc. For abaqus, by default change the abe.sel into abc.fil.
Another thing i want to say is that for the version of Patran 2003, it has been devveloped the function to read .odb file directly from abqqus. I am just knowing this thing today, hehe!
Any thanks to wjytj. !!!( Can you tell me where you see the commands for abaqus and I really want to know more about the command line really!)
 楼主| 发表于 2004-3-25 17:20:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自 英国

Hi, wjytj. when will you be online? Can you answer me the question about the command line of abaqus I asked in the last message? Thanks!
发表于 2004-3-25 21:10:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自 上海徐汇区

almost everything you can find in the online manuals, only if you like.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Simapps系列直播

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 12:18 , Processed in 0.032131 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.