找回密码
 注册
Simdroid-非首页
查看: 141|回复: 5

My essay topic today: I have to take supplements sometimes.

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-21 12:16:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 美国
Do you eat Vitamin and calcium complex pills everyday to keep intaking enough nutritical elements? Doctors and advertisements suggest us take supplements especially if you are picky at food. I really don't know whether I should take it for a long time. Sorry if I confused you. I am not denying it. I wonder regular intaking will cause dependency and this is even worse than not taking it.

No medical tests were conducted by myself or somebody I know. The only example support me is that a girl I know got ulcer and had a hard time recovering from it after missing the pills for only 2 days. That made me very cautious to taking supplements regularly. Forget the chemicals if you can. Food is the best for us.

btw: I should have eaten that Centrum I bought two years ago, but half left in the bottle now. I do not feel guity as an 'independent' person.

To readers:
pls leave some comments or correct errors. thanks.

[ 本帖最后由 perch88 于 2007-8-21 12:19 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2007-8-21 13:06:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏苏州
Simdroid开发平台
Do you eat Vitamin and calcium complex pills everyday to keep intaking enough nutritical elements? Doctors and advertisements suggest us take supplements especially if you are (we are)picky at food. I really don't know whether I should take it(them) for a long time. Sorry if I confused you. I am not denying it. I wonder(whether) regular intaking will(would) cause dependency and this is even worse than not taking it(them). (怎么看都有点怪,但不好改)
No medical tests were conducted by myself(me) or somebody(anybody) I know(knew).
The only example(which) support(s) me is that a girl I know got ulcer and had a hard time recovering from it after missing the pills for only 2 days. (好长啊)That made me very cautious to taking supplements regularly. Forget the chemicals if you can. Food is the best for us.

btw: I should have eaten that Centrum I bought two years ago, but half left in the bottle now. I do not feel guity as an 'independent' person(可以不要).

:lol ,瞎改,楼主见谅.

[ 本帖最后由 hero1_1985 于 2007-8-21 13:18 编辑 ]
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-21 13:48:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东广州
feel guity as ... ...maybe guilt~~
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-21 17:19:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自 江苏无锡
I don't like Vitamin and pills.

In my opinion food and sport are the most important things.
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-22 02:39:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
原帖由 zye 于 2007-8-21 13:48 发表
feel guity as ... ...maybe guilt~~

guilty
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-22 03:01:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
Thanks a million.

I do have a lot of troubles using singulars and plurals. It's like driving. You know the traffic signs, rules and how you should drive, but it takes time to response natually.

Words Correction:
nutritical -> nutritious
guity -> guilty

原帖由 hero1_1985 于 2007-8-21 13:06 发表
Do you eat Vitamin and calcium complex pills everyday to keep intaking enough nutritical elements? Doctors and advertisements suggest us take supplements especially if you are (we are)picky at food. I really don't know whether I should take it(them) for a long time. Sorry if I confused you. I am not denying it. I wonder(whether) regular intaking will(would) cause dependency and this is even worse than not taking it(them). (怎么看都有点怪,但不好改) logical problem
No medical tests were conducted by myself(me I think myself is better) or somebody(anybody) I know(knew).
The only example(which) support(s) me is that a girl I know got ulcer and had a hard time recovering from it after missing the pills for only 2 days. (好长啊)That made me very cautious to(of) taking supplements regularly. Forget the chemicals if you can. Food is the best for us.

btw: I should have eaten that(the) Centrum I(delete) bought two years ago, but half left in the bottle now. I do not feel guity as an 'independent' person(可以不要 if person is not needed here, I should write 'I do not feel guilty as being independent.').
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 22:46 , Processed in 0.044827 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.