找回密码
 注册
Simdroid-非首页
查看: 145|回复: 0

ANSYS和COMSOL多物理场耦合分析软件比较

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-9-7 22:10:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 上海闵行区
ANSYS vs COMSOL

Subject: [COMSOL_Users] Re: ANSYS vs COMSOLList-id: <COMSOL_Users.yahoogroups.com>
I use both ANSYS-CFX and COMSOL. COMSOL's very transparent multiphysics capability is a big plus, and I like the way the underlying equations are exposed, so those of us that worry about exactly what the package is solving get to see it unambiguously. COMSOL allows for true 1-D, and 2-D problem definitions. CFX is always 3D, even though you can define a slice and through symmetry BCs etc you can make it solve for the same 3D problem. COMSOL is very efficient in doing first pass calculations quickly. With that said, I think COMSOL UI and in particular meshing capabilities are way behind ANSYS-CFX which is very highly refined. For meshing I use ICEM-CFD which is very sophisticated compared to the rudimentary meshing tools COMSOL provides. In my limited experience I also found that ANSYS-CFX solvers are very highly optimized and are very fast for fluidic problems where COMSOL can really struggle for convergence. I personally use ANSYS for "simulations" but I tend to use mostly COMSOL for "investigations and playing with different ideas".Hope this helps,Ozgur--- In COMSOL_Users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Yousef Sharifi" <ysharifi@...> wrote:>> I am using both,>> Comsol is easier to learn/use and its cheap. ANSYS is powerful> and expensive. You can solve a 3D model with more than a million cells> in COMSOL, but if your problem is stiff, don't waste your time on  Comsol,> try ANSYS.>> Regards,>>> On 9/26/06, Thidatun <thidatun@...> wrote:> >> >   Hi all,> >> > I have very little knowledge in FEA softwares. Is there any one of you> > used both ANSYS & COMSOL before? Can any one share some advantages and> > disadvantages for these two software. Thanks.> >> > Regards,> > Renee> >> > > >
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Simapps系列直播

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 14:41 , Processed in 0.031718 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.