找回密码
 注册
Simdroid-非首页
查看: 118|回复: 2

[原创短文] ese 结尾的国名人称

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-21 03:10:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 美国
本帖最后由 hellboy2 于 2009-10-21 03:11 编辑
  1. cs = DeleteCases[{#, CountryData[#, "NationalityName"]} & /@ CountryData[All], _Missing, 2];
  2. esecountries = Append[(Select[cs, StringMatchQ[#[[-1]], __ ~~ "ese"] &])[[All, 1]], "Taiwan"]
  3. ese = Graphics[{EdgeForm[], FaceForm[Red], CountryData[#, "Polygon"]} & /@ esecountries];
  4. bg = Graphics[{EdgeForm[Black], FaceForm[], CountryData[#, "Polygon"]} & /@ CountryData[All], Frame -> None];
  5. Show[bg, ese]
复制代码

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2009-10-21 03:20:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
Simdroid开发平台
本帖最后由 hellboy2 于 2009-10-21 03:22 编辑

用ese结尾的国家并不多,搞不清起源
-ian -an:词源 –ianus,  "native of", "relating to", or "belonging to"
-ese:词源 -ensis, "originating in"

名字要紧吗?
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-22 12:17:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自 上海宝山区
Don Knuth on Puzzles  I had the pleasure of seeing Don Knuth speak at the International Puzzle Party. Around his neck he had a necklace of 12 disconnected L-trominoes based on unit squares, with the centers of each end joined by strings of unit length. He asked if it was possible to make a 6x6 square with the necklace of trominoes.

After showing various cool tricks possible with polarized film on an overhead projector, he started his talk on how Boolean Decision Diagrams were great for solving puzzles. He used it to solve the Knuth Necklace problem, and then demonstrated his program for sliding block puzzles. He showed how BDD could solve Slitherlink, then introduced Skimperlink, which allows multiple loops, the goal is to find the minimum number of edges to satisfy all given constraints. Amusingly, Wei-Hwa Huang was helping with the slides, and showed a few impressive fast-solving techniques. Don announced an upcoming book, Selected Papers on Fun and Games, which will be out next year (Amazon doesn't list it yet). Speaking to Don later, he shared the quick puzzle with me: "f4e, s9, se5en, ??" I also asked what got him started, and he told me his story on how he won the Ziegler's Giant Bar contest as a boy, pretending to be sick so he could built up the winning word list - what are all the words you can make from 'Ziegler's Giant Bar'?. While he was doing it, he figured out algorithms that could save him time. For example, no reason to look through the C and D pages of the dictionary. Can you name a political party or animals that use all but 4 letters in 'Ziegler's Giant Bar'?
http://www.mathpuzzle.com/
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Simapps系列直播

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 08:07 , Processed in 0.034165 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.