找回密码
 注册
Simdroid-非首页
查看: 585|回复: 6

[积分贴存推荐] 【求助】LabVIEW中用matlab script启动不了matlab ,为什么?+9.2

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-1-20 12:59:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 北京
我的labview6.0.1 评估版, 应该可以同matlab连接的,可我的程序却不管用,用matlab script启动不了matlab 。是什么原因?
 楼主| 发表于 2003-1-20 17:57:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自 新疆乌鲁木齐

回复: 【求助】初学者请教2

Simdroid开发平台
是6.0.1版的
发表于 2003-1-20 20:51:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自 上海浦东新区

去NI下载一个相关的activeX的补丁。建议先去ni资源库搜索matlab.
发表于 2003-1-24 19:14:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自 黑龙江大庆

这个挺有用的
LabVIEW 6.x Does Not Interface Properly with MATLAB 6.1 or MATLAB 6.5

Problem: I have a VI that uses a MATLAB script node. The VI worked correctly when I had MATLAB 5.x or 6.0 installed on my computer. However, when I upgraded to MATLAB 6.1 (or 6.5), my VI stopped working and returned one of the following errors:

"Error occurred while executing script. Error message from server: . in Untitled.vi"

"Error 1047 occurred at Unable to connect to script server"

"Error 1050, LabVIEW: The server failed to execute the script sent by LabVIEW. An error message has been received"
How can I fix this problem?

Solution: The ActiveX ID for MATLAB 6.1 and 6.5 (released after LabVIEW 6.0 was released) is different than in earlier versions. The attached file, matscript.dll, fixes this problem. Detach the file to \resource\script and use it to replace the existing file with the same name. This file is only needed if you are using LabVIEW 6.0.x. or earlier. The updated ActiveX ID's for MATLAB 6.1 are included with LabVIEW 6.1. For more information about the latest version of LabVIEW, please refer to the Upgrade Advisor link below.

Additionally, to run a script node, LabVIEW uses ActiveX technology to communicate with the script server engine that is installed with MATLAB. However, the ActiveX components of MATLAB, including the script server, are not registered with the operating system when MATLAB is first installed. They are registered the first time MATLAB is launched. Therefore, when using a MATLAB script node in LabVIEW make sure that MATLAB has been launched on that particular machine and its ActiveX components have been registered with the operating system. After following this procedure, LabVIEW should be able to run the MATLAB script nodes without error, regardless of what directory MATLAB has been installed into.

Apparently, there is also an alleged problem with the new MATLAB Web Server in MATLAB 6.5. If the web server is installed, LabVIEW can no longer connect to the MATLAB engine. Uninstalling the web server should fix this problem.

把那个matscript.dll下载下来试试。

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-28 15:49:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自 北京

谢谢。
发表于 2003-1-28 19:53:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自 上海浦东新区

upload it 4 u

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-31 13:20:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自 北京

再次感谢各位的大力帮助!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 14:15 , Processed in 0.041057 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.