我爱大海 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-12-8 17:00:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 河南郑州
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2005-12-8 17:20:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自 吉林长春

Re:求教:ALGOR中关于梁单元三角形荷载的加法

Simdroid开发平台
这是在帮助文件中的内容,会对你的问题有帮助

Applying a Distributed Load

If you select one or more beam elements using the "Selection: Select: Lines" command and right click in the display area, you can select the "Add" pull-out menu and select the "Beam Distributed Loads..." command to add a distributed load each beam element.  

If the magnitude and direction of the load will be constant across the length of each selected  beam, specify the magnitude of the load per unit of length in the "Magnitude" field and the direction of the load in the "Direction" section.  If the magnitude or direction of the load will vary across the length of the each selected beam, deactivate the "Uniform" checkbox and specify the magnitude of the force per unit of length at each end in the "I-Node Magnitude" and "J-Node Magnitude" fields and the direction in the "I-Node Direction" and "J-Node Direction" sections.  The magnitude of the force will vary linearly between the nodes.  This will be done on a per-beam basis.

If you are applying a non-uniform load to the beam, you can have the load start and end at any point along the beam.  This will be done by specifying a ration of the length of the beam in two "ratio from I-Node" fields.  The first field will determine how far from the I-Node the load starts.  The second field will determine how far from the I-Node the load ends.  For example, if you want a load to be applied only along the third-quarter of a beam, you would specify 0.5 in the first field and 0.75 in the second field.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2005-12-8 17:21:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自 吉林长春

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

我爱大海 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2005-12-12 20:42:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自 河南郑州
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2005-12-13 16:48:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自 吉林长春

还是线性差值吧,利用这个给单个单元施加三角形载荷的方式,根据自己的需要构造一下,总之,可以解决类似的问题。

还有,你回答的问题的方式会让你失去很多朋友,以后注意一下自己的交流方式,不论你在网上还是生活中对你都有好处。
发表于 2014-12-11 21:04:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自 浙江温州
挺好的资料
回复 不支持

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|联系我们|仿真互动网 ( 京ICP备15048925号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:48 , Processed in 0.040126 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.